Wings of Faith Ministries
Missionary Requests for Prayers and Needs
Alex Montoya – Yuma AZ
- Having problems with City and Insurance concerning the warehouse fire they had. Wishing for favor in Alex’s needs.
- Needs a nice warehouse.
- Alex and Nora need to go to the Philippines by the first of the year. They have a building there that needs repairs.
Bud Eaton – Yuma AZ
- Bud has developed Parkinson. Please pray for healing of this debilitating disease.
- He and Trish want to sell their house in Washington. Needs quick sale at asking price.
- They will be returning to Yuma between the 15th and 30th of October.
Carla Kinney – San Carlos, AZ
- She needs 6 autistic chairs for handicap children. Also needs everyday stuff like kitchen utensils, serving spoons, toilet paper, yarn, cloth material, music.
Darrell Garity – Carson City NV
- Needs adult socks and Bibles
Deborah Clendon – Whiteriver AZ
- While the Clendons were on vacation 22 people on the Res died within 10 days of various causes. Pray for comfort and peace for the families.
- Pray for Bruce, a young man severely injured in a car crash. He suffers multiple broken bones on his left side and is in critical condition in the hospital. A passenger (girl friend ?) died at the scene.
Felma Joe – Gallup NM
- New office system problems. Needs help. Pray the Lord sends someone to help
- Struggling families due to Government cutbacks.
- Pray for Salvations and deliverance on the Reservation.
Jose Franco – Fresno CA
- Jose needs Bibles and also flyers
- Jose needs a hernia surgery within 2 or 3 weeks. Pray for successful surgery and quick and thorough healing.
- Pray for his Ministry
Joyce Muench – Chinle AZ
- Joyce needs someone to help her with school children and her church.
- She needs children’s socks and shoes.
- No clothes needed
Leonard Pitts – Minden NV
- Needs Bibles, shoes, and socks
- Pray for a building so Leonard can hold a home church
- Needs enclosed trailer for storage
Linda Spratt – Big Pine CA
- Needs Gospel of John, toiletry items, sanitary pads, soap, toothpaste, tooth brushes; clothes for children and adults.
- Pray for children (on Res) as well as backsliders, bus ministry,
Lolita Schofield – Parker AZ
- Pray for children, home life, depression, revival, salvation, deliverance.
- Comfort for women who suffer from depression and grief
Mac McLoud – Sacramento CA
- Needs snacks, dry food, shoes, socks, underwear, winter clothes, and toiletry items.
Marjorie Begay – Alb NM
- 6 people died in the community. Please pray for comfort of the mourning families.
- Needs shoes sizes 8 – 13; socks, underwear, winter clothes, toiletry items, soap, dry food, shampoo, laundry soap, etc.
Mike and Sandra Clausen – Welton AZ
- Need tennis shoes Boys size 14, Girls size 13,
Ron Ornelas – Winslow AZ
- Needs volleyballs, shoes, socks, underwear.
- Pray for changes in new government which is not good.
- Pray for favor and miracles
Russ Toews – Polacca AZ
- Wisdom to increase finances
- Pray for leading in printing the Gospels in easy to read form for salvation and deliverance.
Sam Cash – St Francis SD
- Pray for Sam’s mother, Dorothy, who has pain with Parkinson Disease and rheumatoid arthritis. Pray for health for Norman, Sam’s father, he is the caregiver and helps Sam.
- Sam is now running the Ministry.
- Pray for youth salvations and deliverance for all on the Reservation.
- Pray for increase in finances.
Sean Landivar – Fresno CA
- Sean has melanoma inside his nose. Pray for healing
- Increase in finances and for a better job
- Problem with outside cable for his computer.
- Needs Gospel of John, English and Spanish
- Would like rice cakes; no chocolate
Stan Summers – Bishop CA
- Stan needs Gospel of John
- Pray for salvation and deliverance on the Reservation. Pray also for teen who need deliverance from drugs and alcohol.
Susan Curo – Pauma Valley CA
- Pray for Foster kids, fund raiser, and ability to connection to Christ for the Tribal Council.
Wayne Stephens – Cibecue CA
- Pray for Nancy Sanchez who is in the Hospital with cancer.
- Pray for increase in Mission attendance and increase in teen attendance also.